Status map/3D Status Map

Bishop, Dean dean.bishop at tcdsb.org
Tue Oct 29 14:11:46 CET 2002

you need to look at 2 things to accomplish this.

1) yes, use the "user specified coordinates".  This will allow you to
control where your images are located around the maps.

2) in cgi.cfg there is an option "statusmap_background_image" which allows
you to define a background image for the statusmap.

i am not sure if the last item can be done for 3d maps.

later,
dean