Weird error - Error: Host Status Information Not Found!

xela xela xela0000 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:01:34 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I have installed the latest version of Nagios (1.0 nov 24, 2002) on RedHat
Linux and everything is running smootly with my first tests, so I began to
add more hosts and services and realize something weird was happening.

I currently have a total of 84 hosts and 117 services. But, sometimes when I
clic on the "service detail" link, it goes down to 52h/85s or 17h/50s. So it
would be just like if the last hosts and services that I added where not ...
completly there. If I clic on some of the latests hosts for some details,
the web page says :"Error: Host Status Information Not Found!" and if I clic
on the service :"Error: Service Status Not Found!".

Is there someone who could give me some hints to repair this? Thanks.

Alex