Sample nrpe.cfg with nrpe-1.7

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Mon Jan 13 05:15:37 CET 2003

Before going off the deep end, there's no sinister plan. Original only
did bytes, percentages were added later. But if we did not do the systax
as we did, it would not have been backward compatible.

I typically use percent, but it's just a matter of the situation that
you are trying to monitor.

--
Karl