Nagios Version 1.0

Mead, Mark (Gamer.tv) Mark.Mead at gamer.tv
Tue Jan 14 17:05:06 CET 2003

Good afternoon,

I have recently installed Nagios on Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)

I am having problems accessing the CGI Scripts via the web browser.

Whilst attempting to view them - I receive the following error
-----
It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any
of the services you requested...
If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.
-------------
I have created a contact and contact group to use for access to the plugin /
cgis.  HTTP Authentication is also configured and active
Can anyone suggest an alternative solution?
Many thanks in advance

Kind regards

Mark Mead
NOC Engineer
Gamer.TV
MGS
http://Gamer.tv
Xbox Gamertag LancelotM
Direct Tel    +44 0208 233 6112
Facsimile    +44 0208 2336101
Email	     lancelot at nildram.co.uk
Mobile         07903 054845

DISCLAIMER - The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments)
contains information that may be confidential, may be protected by the
attorney-client or other applicable privileges, or may constitute non-public
information.  It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then
delete all copies of it from your computer system.  Any use, dissemination,
distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is
not authorized and may be unlawful. The contents of this communication do
not necessarily represent the views of this company.