Dependencies

Dan Rich drich at employees.org
Mon Mar 3 17:57:20 CET 2003

Has anyone done any work at building a tool to auto-generate the dependencies
config?  I'm thinking of writing some code to read parent information from the
host config and build dependencies from it (with a hook for allowing
additional dependencies to be added).  I tried searching the sourceforge
mailing list archives, but it looks like it is timing out trying to search the
list.

Anyone want to save me some work? :)

--
Dan Rich <drich at employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/