Differences between Nagios and Netsaint

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Mar 7 23:37:57 CET 2003

There is also the other side of the coin:  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
This might be where the other SA is coming from.

*However*, the problem with that approach is, "you can pay now, or you can
pay later."  Meaning, you can work now on making the migration, or you can
wait till you absolutely need to solve a problem (or add in a feature) and
work like a frightened monkey trying to implement it.

As a point of reference, just look at any environment where they don't keep
their operating systems up to a supported level.  One word:  Legacy.

Food for thought.

jc