Allowing all people to view hosts status

Rus Foster rghf at fsck.me.uk
Thu Mar 20 15:53:01 CET 2003

Hi All,
I'm trying to setup a site which will allow our users to see our systems
status. I've got nagios running at monitor.65535.net but am having trouble
allowing it so the default view is so that people can see all the status.

I don't want to switch off authentication but would like to loosen it a
bit. Is this possible to do?

Rgds

Rus Foster

http://www.65535.net | MSN: support at 65535.net | e: rghf at 65535.net
                  "More bits for your bite"
        Lifetime FreeBSD + Linux Hosting and Shell Accounts
             Please respect RFC1855 and don't top post