No checks after Ack

Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com
Thu Mar 20 21:33:05 CET 2003

I had a server go down with a disk crash so I went into Nagios and
Acknowleged the Server Down problem.  I received no more alerts, just
like it's supposed to work.  When the server came back up, I received
and alert that this had happened.  After a few hours I noticed the
checks for disk space hadn't run. I drilled down on the service and the
Next Scheduled Check was set to N/A on all three.  I then Re-Scheduled
the next check and everything is fine.  Is this normal???  BTW - The
server is running NT 4.0 and using NSClient.

Stanley G. Martin
Sprint - EIS³ Customer Care
Stanley.G.Martin at mail.sprint.com