Network-Tools

Steinbacher Manfred manfred.steinbacher at scheucher.at
Wed May 19 17:17:18 CEST 2004

Hello

I have installed Nagios and it works great. But I need some other
information about the network.

We have a LAN with Cisco-Switches and some Cisco-Routers (WAN-and
Partnerconnections).

We have two connections to the Internet about to routers. I need a tool
where I can so how many traffice (who , what traffice and so one) goes about
these both connections. And I must save this information for history and I
also need a report system where I can generate customized reports about
these stored information.

Another issue is what MAC-Addresses are active in the LAN. (We have some
VLANs) I know arpwatch but how can I solve the problems with VLAN´s.

Have anyone an idea who can I do this?

Many Thanks

Manfred