Unable to Execute Plugins

Figueroa, Daniel DFigueroa at roseville.ca.us
Tue Nov 16 01:02:11 CET 2004

I created two symlinks for openssl files per Nagios install document
>>#ln -s /lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.6b /lib/libcrypto.so.4
>>#ln -s /lib/libssl.so.0.9.6b /lib/libssl.so.4

and tried to test 'check_http' script :

MYCOMPUTER:/usr/lib # /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_http --help

and got this error:

/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_http: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I verified the link is there:
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 17 Nov 15 15:35 libcrypto.so.4 -> libcryto.so.0.9.7

Anyone understand this problem, please help me.

Thanks