NSClient Help

Jo Bailey jojo472 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:13:33 CEST 2004

I've installed NSClient and seem to be having a problem getting the checks
to work. I copied exactly what was on the documentation but it fails.
NSClient is installed and running, it's the Nagios configuration files I'm
not sure how to set up.

I'm using version 1.2 and the checkcommands.cfg entries given in the
NSClient docs look wrong to me.

If anyone can post (or send me) the required Nagios config changes I must
make to enable NSClient checks, I think I've missed something. A sample from
a working install would be enough for me to figure it out.

Thankyou
Jo