check_mysql

alexus alexus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:10:40 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm running into a little issue here, whenever I check if the slave thread
is running properly, I get this:

No Seconds Behind Master: (null)

here is the command, I issue:

# ~nagios/libexec/check_mysql -H db2 -u repl -p slavepass -S
Slave IO: Yes Slave SQL: No Seconds Behind Master: (null)
#

for the test purpose (just to be on safe side)  I even tried it with root,
same thing...

replication is however is working, and for test purposes, replication was
interupted, yet nagios didn't send any alerts, obviosly due to something
wrong with nagios plugin.
another weird issue, i'm having is even though I get that output whenever I
try to run command manually, nagios doesn't show me, CRITICAL state through
Services.

please advise,
thank you in advance

--