Email Notifications

tom.welsh at bt.com tom.welsh at bt.com
Mon Sep 24 13:54:41 CEST 2007

I Dave,

Ave you tried sending a mail from the box to an account you can receive
from. This will effectively rule out the box being unable to send
emails.

If you receive the mail. Then take a look at your misccommands.cfg and
see how the command is formatted. Make sure the path to your mail
binaries are correct etc.

I had a similar problem between Redhat and Debian Linux. Mail was in
differing locations between these boxes.

Regards

Tom