Notifications config help

Trey Bachner treybach at gmail.com
Thu May 8 04:05:09 CEST 2008

I have notifications setup and working for the most part.  I am now
trying to address an issue with how the emails are structured.  When
they are received they not only get sent to the correct address but
also have a long list of root directories as recipients.  I am running
Version 3.0rc2 on Ubuntu Server 7.10.

Here is a a list of the additional email addresses being included.

ADDRESS at foo.com, bin at foo.com, boot at foo.com, cdrom at foo.com,
CHANGE at foo.com, dev at foo.com, EMAIL at foo.com, etc at foo.com, home at foo.com,
initrd at foo.com, initrd.img at foo.com, lib at foo.com, lost+found at foo.com,
media at foo.com, mnt at foo.com, opt at foo.com, proc at foo.com, root at foo.com,
sbin at foo.com, srv at foo.com, sys at foo.com, THIS at foo.com, tmp at foo.com,
TO at foo.com, usr at foo.com, var at foo.com, vmlinuz at foo.com, YOUR at foo.com

I will admit that I am pretty new to using Ubuntu server and the
configuration of it's mail services but I cannot find anywhere in the
sendmail configuration that points it to the root for address
pseudonyms.  Also, when I send an email from the command line it
arrive normally.  I can only conclude that I have missed something in
my Nagios configuration.  Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Trey