About Nagios Avail Report

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 24 01:59:12 CET 2009

Hello Jim

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, like you mentioned , I've confirmed that
whenever you deactivate the "Assume States During Program Downtime" option
Nagios does not assume the state during the Downtime , which I assume the
total amount time of the "Normal program termination" period.

I also found out that whenever "Assume Initial States" is deactivated ,
Naios does not assume the state of the period when the status of host and service
does not exist in the nagios.log , or time when log file itself does not exist.
This amount of time would be counted up as "Insufficient Data".

Thank you
Yu Watanabe

Jim Avery さんは書きました: