check_openmanage internal error

Trond Hasle Amundsen t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no
Wed Mar 9 07:55:35 CET 2011

Adam Caines <acaines at lab.icc.edu> writes:

> Looks like some strange output on the lines for controller 1?  The
> formatting is breaking there.  I checked omreport storage controller
> and didn't see anything that stood out as being strange.

[snip]

>       OK |      0:0 | Connector 0 [SAS Port RAID Mode] on controller 0 is Ready
>       OK |      0:1 | Connector 1 [SAS Port RAID Mode] on controller 0 is Ready
>       OK |      1:0 | Logical Connector  [SAS Port RAID Mode] on controller 1 is Ready
>          | 1:Status | State [Name] on controller 1 is Status
>          |     1:Ok | Available  [Unknown type] on controller 1 is Unknown state
>          |     1:Ok | Available  [Unknown type] on controller 1 is Unknown state

Ok, something strange going on here. This seems to be a parsing error in
the plugin, related to the connectors. As I don't have any MD1120
enclosures, I'm curious if these errors are related to the MD1120 being
different somehow.

Can you send the output from these commands:

  omreport storage connector controller=0
  omreport storage connector controller=1

and also:

  omreport storage connector controller=0 -fmt ssv
  omreport storage connector controller=1 -fmt ssv

The latter is what the plugin is using as it is easier to parse.

Cheers,
--
Trond H. Amundsen <t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no>
Center for Information Technology Services, University of Oslo