statusmap.cgi will not install

Boblitz John John.Boblitz at BERTSCHI.com
Wed Mar 30 17:35:15 CEST 2011

>>are these installed or did you just *find* them ?

LOL!  Yes, they are installed - "found" them on a list of prerequites.

>>"was not working" is a rather huge phrase. i'm pretty sure the debian packages deliever the statusmap.cgi for free providing compiled cgis.

Agree.  Unfortunately, it wasn't working there either (likely because I'm missing something stupid).  In other words - since I was missing the
Prerequisites, the debian packages weren't installing the statusmap either.  Thats when I started looking for better info ...

Apparently, I'm still missing something "trivial" for the statusmap to get compiled ...

Only thing I see is the fail of ld to find -lttf ...

Thanks again!