[naemon-dev] livestatus commit

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Mon Apr 21 21:18:35 CEST 2014

Hey,

Basically every ndo module uses .o extension. At least ndo,
mod-gearman, dnx and livestatus. Thats all i know.
This change screws every existing naemon installation. Not that
there are so many yet, but we should be very careful when changing
fundamental things. So if the only reason for this change is, that
this is more correct in terms of describing the file content, i'd vote
for keeping things like they are unless we have a good reason
to change that.

 Sven