nrpe not working

Paul Clayton paul.clayton at intec.co.za
Wed Mar 19 06:59:53 CET 2003

Guys,

this is my check_nrpe command in checkcommands.cfg and it works

# 'check_nrpe' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_nrpe
        command_line    $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 5666 -c
$ARG1$ -to 60
        }

I disagree with Jim, as the -H is required, otherwise how does check-nrpe
know where to go.