Monitoring hpjd

Paul Aviles paviles at adjoined.com
Thu Nov 11 22:53:58 CET 2004

I have installed nagios and setup some hosts to monitor. I have an issue
monitoring HP Jetdirect cards. Nagios detects for example that the cable
was disconnected and goes into critical error, but it never sends out a
notification. I have compared the common stuff and is the same as the
router for example and I do get notifications of those events, so is not
a sendmail issue. Any ideas how to check this:

Here is my config.

services.cfg
define service{
use generic-service ; Name of service template to use
host_name plmia007
service_description Printer Status
is_volatile 0
check_period workhours