Nagios View Discrepancies

Michael S. Klapheke mklaphek at cedarpath.com
Thu Jan 13 22:48:58 CET 2005

Nathan,

Thanks for the reply.  This has been going on for a little while longer.
Hopefully the image below will come through:

HOST DETAIL:

Host
<http://198.36.18.243/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all&style=hostdeta
il&sorttype=1&sortoption=1> Sort by host name (ascending)Sort by host name
(descending)

Status Sort by host status (ascending)Sort by host status (descending)

Last Check Sort by last check time (ascending)Sort by last check time
(descending)

Duration Sort by state duration (ascending)Sort by state duration time
(descending)

Status Information

metro-c6506-1

View Service Details For This Host

UP

01-11-2005 15:03:45

1d 21h 41m 50s

PING OK - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 0.71 ms

scsd-metro-pix-1

View Service Details For This Host

UP

N/A

1d 20h 0m 50s

(null)

Service DETAIL:

Host Sort by host name (ascending)Sort by host name (descending)

Service Sort by service name (ascending)Sort by service name (descending)

Status Sort by service status (ascending)Sort by service status (descending)

Last Check Sort by last check time (ascending)Sort by last check time
(descending)

Duration Sort by state duration (ascending)Sort by state duration time
(descending)

Attempt Sort by current attempt (ascending)Sort by current attempt
(descending)

Status Information

metro-c6506-1

PING

OK

01-13-2005 12:43:44

1d 21h 45m 11s

1/3

PING OK - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 0.75 ms

scsd-metro-pix-1

PING

OK

01-13-2005 12:44:59

1d 20h 4m 11s

1/3

PING OK - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 20.41 ms

I just don't understand why they're different..any ideas?  I tried
restarting Nagios and rebooting the Linux machine, but neither one heped.

Thanks again.

Mike