Plugin author kudos!

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Fri Mar 4 00:50:02 CET 2005

I have to say the list help us work through a simple issue very quickly
thanks to Stanley. He help me offline fill in the gaps in our Citrix
knowledge trying to get the ica plugins going and now have the program
neighborhood working well with our Metaframe XP and even the newer 3.0
version. Not been able to get such a response many of the other 20 or so
lists I belong. Like the port authors on FreeBSD, sometimes takes
several posts over a period of time to resolve buggy situations.

Kudos and a million thanks!

--
Robert