Charting trends

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Aug 16 22:30:57 CEST 2007

Nagios itself only tracks and graphs states (OK, WARNING, CRITICAL,
etc), not utilization data. Nagios does allow for external scripts to
process performance data that may be reported by the plugin. There are a
number of these third party-addons available such as APAN, n2rrd and
others. http://nagiosexchange.org lists the most common.

--
Marc