[Nagiosplug-help] [Fwd: nagios 2.7 - 2.8 problem]

Di Giambelardini Gabriele g.digiambelardini at fabaris.it
Mon Mar 19 10:12:22 CET 2007

Excuse me, but i dont understand your help,
I should success to reboot my system and nagios shoudn't give me problem..
Now the situation is, that if i restart my server, and nagios start
automatically at the boot, nagios don't go well, the same situation if i
use the service command for start/stop/restart nagios..
Thanks to all for any help